Friday, May 6, 2011

Beauty Tips of a Successful Call Girl

I had been living in Haiti for six months and my friend Big Bad John was looking after my apartment.

I returned home unexpectedly and found a beautiful woman sleeping in my bed. The next morning she introduced herself as Ginny. She explained that she was a friend of my friend Big Bad John and he had offered her my place while I was out of town.

She had a rather luxurious apartment of her own but she used it for work and John had suggested she could relax better at my apartment.

She shared some of her beauty tips with me and I wrote a book "Beauty Tips of a Successful Call Girl." Drake Publishers liked the book but before they could publish it my friend Jeni Wolf and I finished Runaways, America's Lost Youth. Anais Nin did the preface and my first nonfiction book was published.

No comments:

Post a Comment